Friday, July 27, 2018

Friday's Surf Competition

Emily catching her first wave
Kyla gets caught in the whitewash
Alex dropping in
Like a boss!


Today the team took a break and went to the beach, stopping along the way at the famous Quesos Chela to grab some empenadas and fresh mozzarella balls.  Jenny said they all wore sunscreen, but they all got a little pink anyway--being closer to the equator has a way of always surprising people from the north.  Apparently--based on the above pictures--Lizzy won the surf contest.  Still everyone had a great time.  In Jenny's words, "I think we all needed this." 

Meanwhile back at home, I was hanging ten at the doctor's office.  Nothing new to report.  I'm feeling stronger every day, and if this continues tomorrow I hope to board a plane to finally rejoin the team.  I'm praying and asking the Lord for guidance and healing.  Your prayers are also much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment